DISCOVER YOUR FULL TRACK DRIVING POTENTIAL
- For drivers of all levels, this industry-first “coach” mounts in your cockpit — gathering performance data, giving real-time audible cues and offering immediate session analysis to show you key areas for improvement (note:1).
- What’s my line? The True Track Positioning™ feature shows your racing line on the track.
- Talk to me, coach. Get real-time audio cues from your headset2 or car stereo.
- Garmin Catalyst tracks and compares to show if you’re ahead or behind previous lap time.
- True Optimal Lap™ technology factors all performance data to show your best drivable time.
- Make headway. Immediate data and adaptive suggestions show key areas for improvement.
- After your session, instantly review your session stats on the 7” touchscreen. No computer needed.
TRUE TRACK POSITIONING This groundbreaking technology uses 10 Hz multi-GNSS positioning, image processing and built-in accelerometers to generate your racing line on the track.
ON-TRACK DRIVING COACH On the track, Garmin Catalyst quickly becomes your real-time “coach,” giving audio cues via BLUETOOTH® technology from your headset2 or car stereo.
TRUE OPTIMAL LAP This revolutionary technology combines your best times for each track segment to show your optimum drivable time based on lines you actually drove and can repeat.
APEX PERFORMANCE Which line should you track when ripping around corners? See on the map how early or late apex decisions affect your overall speed through the course.
REAL-TIME LAP DATA On the course, Garmin Catalyst keeps track of your best lap time, adaptive delta time, number of laps and total session time.
MOUNTS IN THE COCKPIT Secure Garmin Catalyst inside the cockpit using the included heavy-duty suction cup or the included screw down mount.
SEE AREAS OF GAIN After your session, immediately review the performance data on your device to see where on the track your biggest areas for improvement are.
AUTOMATIC INTERPRETATION Garmin Catalyst crunches the numbers. So there’s no need to download data to your computer — and no cumbersome graphs with squiggly lines that leave you trying to analyze data for hours.
ADAPTIVE COACHING Easily compare performance data from your other sessions, and get immediate, adaptive suggestions to see areas where you can do better.
TRACK DATABASE Garmin Catalyst comes preloaded with a track database featuring road courses from around the world. Garmin Catalyst allows users to easily add courses to the database as well.
REMOTE CAM The included remote cam captures clear, crisp HD video, which can be played back on the device with time-synced overlays showing speed, lap data and more.
DATA ON DEMAND Review in-depth performance data on your 7” Garmin Catalyst device, or access a summary of your data on your mobile device or computer using the Garmin Connect™ app.
In the Box:
- Garmin Catalyst™
- 32 GB microSD™ pre-installed under covered compartment (auxiliary card slot on the side of the Catalyst device is externally accessible for memory expansion)
- Remote Cam with polarized lens cover
- Remote Cam 3.5 meter cable
- Heavy-duty vehicle suction cup
- Powered magnetic mount
- Two 1” connecting arms
- 1” arm connector
- Cable clips
- Vehicle power cable
Optional Accessories (also in the box):
- 1” ball adapter screw down mount
- USB data cable
- 12V bare wire vehicle power cable
- Additional Remote Cam adhesive
1 WARNING: This device is intended only for recreational use in a circuit environment. Never use this device on public roadways. Failure to follow this warning may result in an accident causing property damage, serious personal injury, or death. You are responsible for using this device in a safe and prudent manner2 Requires helmet or headset (each sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH technology
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.3. We can only ship via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground because of internal batteries.
There are no reviews yet.