Accelerate the adventure with the D2™ Mach 1 GPS aviator smartwatch. With classic style and a modern AMOLED touchscreen display, this premium timepiece offers advanced tools for flying — plus health and fitness features that enhance your pilot life. Check weather reports and radar, get automatic alerts for changing conditions, and navigate with the moving map, worldwide aeronautical database and HSI — plus more. Pair with the Garmin Pilot™ app to transfer flight plans to the watch and log your flights automatically. Use the smartwatch’s health and wellness features to help ensure you’re ready for your next flight — and find new ways to move with its more than 30 built-in sports apps and animated workouts. And be ready for departure with up to 11 days of battery life. Available with either a Titanium bracelet or leather strap. Special order item. Generally ships within 3 weeks.
D2™ Mach 1 Fact Tags
- AMOLED touchscreen display keeps you informed at a glance, even under bright sunlight
- Use the worldwide aeronautical database, moving map and HSI to help navigate — plus the emergency mode displays information that helps you land in an emergency
- Access aviation weather, including NEXRAD, METARs, MOS and TAFs — plus configure alerts to keep you informed about weather and more1
- View airport info, including runway orientation (including wind components1), lengths and airport frequencies
- Utilize the Pulse Ox sensor to monitor blood oxygen levels and the barometric altimeter for altitude alerts
- Battery life up to 11 days in smartwatch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS with SpO2 mode; battery saver mode option allows user to adjust settings that have the largest impact on battery life
- Connect with the Garmin Pilot™ app to transfer flight plans to the watch plus log your flights directly on the watch1
- Find new ways to move with more than 30 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including HIIT, running, strength training, breathwork, cycling, yoga, Pilates, cardio, indoor climbing and many more
- Monitor your health and wellness with the Health Snapshot™ feature, sleep score, respiration tracking, Pulse Ox, Body Battery™ energy monitoring, hydration tracking, all-day stress tracking and 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Download songs and podcasts from your favorite music providers — including Spotify, Amazon Music and Deezer — right to your watch, and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening (storage for up to 650 songs); premium subscription may be required
The stunning 1.3” AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even in bright sunlight. The face includes a UTC pointer and 24-hour clock around the bezel plus seven customizable data fields.
Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and map features.
Designed to show your passion for aviation, the watch features a sapphire lens and titanium bezel — plus oxford leather or vented titanium strap options.
Direct-to Navigation: Navigate straight to a location or waypoint in the worldwide aeronautical database. Or choose the Nearest function to activate a path to a nearby airport.
Moving Map: Pan across the moving map with a touch, and tap on waypoints for more information. Plus, see NEXRAD radar1 overlaid on your route.
Weather Report: Access aviation weather, including METARs, TAFs and MOS2, to see winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more1.
Meteogram Feature: See graphical indications of MOS forecasts for specific airports2, including projections for temperature trends, wind, dewpoint, sky cover, precipitation probability and more.
HSI Course Needle: Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination, so you can easily see if you’re left or right of your desired flight path.
Pulse Ox Sensor: Check Pulse Ox3 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
Airport Informaton: View runway orientation (including wind components– US Airports Only), lengths and airport frequencies as you approach your destination.
Barometric Altimeter: See when you’ve reached your desired altitude — or get a vibration alert when you reach an altitude where supplemental oxygen may be required.
Flight Logging: Automatically start tracking flights on takeoff. Then automatically transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to your flyGarmin.com®account1.
Emergency Mode: Activate to see your best glide speed, estimated glide distance and glide time during an engine-related issue. View a bearing pointer to the nearest airport, and see a list of alternate airports.
Flight Plan Transfer: Transfer your flight plan from the Garmin Pilot™ app to D2 Mach 1, and view the list of waypoints included in your route.
Sunrise/Sunset: Get daily indications for times of sunrise and sunset — plus hours for civil twilight — by scrolling through available widgets on the touchscreen display.
Health Snapshot Feature: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone. (See note 3)
Body Battery Energy Monitoring: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Wrist-based Heart Rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
Stress Tracking: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration.
Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Hydration Tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
Read the Owner’s Manual Here
Pre-order now. Available to ship on 19 July 2022.
1 When paired with a compatible smartphone, with a data connection, and in range of BLUETOOTH® technology
2 Only available for U.S. airports
3 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/accuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
Ships via UPS Ground only. Special order item. Generally ships within 3 weeks.